1. Agnella FOLK carpets
Inspired by Polish folk culture. All the series is beautiful, made of 100% wool.
2. Saska Fabrik desk.
Made without using nails, every detail is cared of.
3. Easy by Noti, by Wierszyłłowski i Projektanci
Collection for small apartments. Cosists of several elements so there are lots of options. You can choose color of every element.
4. Beautiful, thick carpet from UdekorujDom.pl.
One of the most famous Polish pottery with very characteristic patterns.
6. Veda Concept seating
7. Cute foxy wallpaper
8. Bathtub and sink from Marmorin.
9. Cleaning set by Jan Kochański
"Sweeped" a lot of designer awards this year.
10. A modern cupboard.
11. Colorful kitchen fittings by Deante.
12. Beautiful radiator Ceram by Terma. Inspired with ancient stoves.
This one's my favorite finding.
Other posts on this year's Lodz Design Festival:
1. Creative designer ideas for Brave New World | IN MY LENS
2. Cute designer lighting spotted during Lodz Design Festival | IN MY LENS
3. Industrial interiors of hipster OFF Piotrkowska in Lodz | IN MY LENS